9.26.2009

Thanks UPS!

I got a huge surprise in the mail today. Ok, so it wasn't really a surprise since it was like six years in the making, but I was so happy to see that document envelope perched on my mailbox (because it didn't fit inside) I seriously got nerd chills and a little bit of a flutter in my stomach. AND this creates the perfect opportunity for some congratulations that didn't make it to me since the end was a little anti-climatic and got a little intermingled with the move to P-town. So BE PROUD, cause I am.

4 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

That is SO awesome!!! I'm so happy for you, especially because my BYU diploma is MIA, and all I have is the empty white cover they gave me when I walked. NOT nerd chill worthy!

And, I LOVE that you're blogging more. Keep it up!! Those pictures were definitely worth tagging with "pretty" - don't think I didn't notice!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, fellow Speech Communications degree holder!! Honestly, I don't think I know anyone else with our degree, it's pretty...special. Although, I have a Bachelor of Science; I know, I'm really smart and really serious. I get nerd chills ALL the time.

renée said...

this is your first double post month, that deserves congratulations!!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I know I tried to comment, but something must have happened, anyway that is awesome Jame!