10.06.2009

19!

Brooke was so surprised! Everyone hid in my bedroom, and when Brooke arrived home from work, I chit chatted with her for a bit about this and that. She had brought home some doughnuts, not knowing there were three pies, nineteen candles, and three quarts of ice cream hidden away in the kitchen. Everything was working out perfectly. Silence from the back room, and Brooke suspected nothing. Someone knocked on the door: who would come late to a surprise party!? I thought fast, and shuffled Brooke away from the front door, pulling her to the closed door of our room. I flung it open. SURPRISE! come the shout from the room full of Brooke's friends and family. It was a success. She was very surprised. The rest of the night was full of pie, dancing, (would it be a Harrison party without it?) fun, and awesome music thanks to Hacksaw's Hissy fit playlist! We even created a home made strobe light thanks to youtube.


The Pie.

The Presents.




The Dancing.





The Elaine.

The Friends.





The Family.




4 comments:

Brooke said...

isn't jamie the best sister?

i meant besides the fact that she put all these ugly pictures of me up. i'm prettier guys, i promise.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

You are an awesome sister!! Getting a surprise birthday party thrown for you is the ultimate gift, and your party sounds SPECTACULAR!!! Lucky Brookie!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Brooke is an adult! Well, she is getting older anyway. You planned a great party Jame. Two things, how come I didn't meet any of those girls while I was there? And, the guy in the brown striped sweater used to be in my ward, he knows me, tell him Hacksaw said hi and that I am your brother. He is a cool kid.

Conni said...

Happy late, late birthday to Brooke! You are an amazing sister Jamie!